Clifton Court Medical Practice vision statement
Our vision, the reason we are here, we see as:
To provide high quality medical care in a dynamic, forward thinking and innovative practice setting. We will achieve this by developing and maintaining a cohesive team-based approach which is responsive to people’s needs and expectations and reflects, wherever possible, the latest advances in primary care.
Our core aims and values:
- Being open and transparent
- Working in a happy and fulfilling environment
- Having respect for one another
- Being accountable for your own roles and responsibilities
- Clear communication
- Recognition for achievements
- Regular team working activities
- Chance to participate and engage in regular team meetings
- To be provided with positive encouragement and support from line managers
- Chance to develop new ideas
- Opportunity for further training and development
We are committed to provide effective and accessible care in a responsive, compassionate manner. We aspire to be an organisation that staff are proud of, building upon our existing team working relationships and levels of mutual support.
We feel our aims and objectives reflect the population demand of our practice and our future direction of travel.
Aims and objectives
- Care Navigation: Aim to provide patients with the most appropriate clinician or service during their first point of contact. Signposting to external agencies for the right treatment or support where necessary.
- Continuity of Care: Providing patients with a choice of their preferred clinician we feel is important to ensuring patients have continuity of care.
- Sharing / Hub Working: Sharing ideas, knowledge and skills with others to improve the services for all patients
- Learning and Development: Sharing learning and development through training and significant event analysis.
- Training Practice: We are passionate about encouraging newly qualified medical professionals in to primary care. Providing effective supervision and mentoring support to all our team.
- Technology: Striving to provide innovative services in digital technology
- Patient Engagement: Promotion of our PPG, Friends and Family Test, Survey and feedback forms to receive evaluation of our services and make changes where needed