New at Clifton Court…
Healthy living group consultation sessions.
- Are you overweight? obese? Inactive? Stressed?
- Do you have high blood pressure? Pre-diabetes?
- Do you have high levels of stress?
- Do you want to improve your lifestyle to get healthier?
- Then you are eligible for this course!
“Living Lifestyle Medicine” with Dr Gibson.
Learn about lifestyle medicine – how to use your everyday lifestyle to live more healthy, prevent and treat chronic illnesses
Do you want to learn more about…
- Nutrition & healthy eating
- Physical activity, getting active and exercise
- How to improve your sleep
- How to reduce stress
Interested? Book your place now! Ask at reception.
When / where?
- Sessions will be held on Monday evenings, 6.30-8pm at Clifton Court Medical Centre.
- The course runs for 6 sessions – once weekly for 6weeks.
- We are only able to offer limited places on each course – please ask at reception to register your interest and we will contact you to offer you a place as soon as possible.
- In order to make the most effective use of NHS resources, we ask that participants on the course commit to attending all 6 of the weekly sessions of the course.
For more information about how to use your lifestyle to improve your health, follow Dr Gibson on Facebook & instagram: Dr Gibson @drcarolinegibson