Covid Spring Booster Vaccinations
This Spring, the NHS is offering a further vaccination to those at highest risk of severe illness from COVID-19.
Those who can get a spring vaccination include:
· people aged 75 and over (by 30 June 2023),
· people aged 5-74 with a weakened immune system,
· and residents of care homes for older adults.
Appointments are available by booking online using the NHS App or the national booking system online or by calling 119 free of charge.
Vaccinations will be available at community pharmacies in Darlington by appointment only
- Cockerton pharmacy
- Rowlands pharmacy Cardinal Gardens
- Rowlands pharmacy West Park
- Wellpharmacy Darlington
- Firthmoor community centre ( Cockerton pharmacy)
- Middleton pharmacy