Find out how to get support for your mental health.
Get support without seeing a GP
Talking Changes Durham
Talking Changes Durham can provide support for your mental health.
The service is free and confidential.
See things that Talking Changes Durham can help with
- generalised anxiety
- social anxiety
- panic and agoraphobia
- other phobias
- obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- body dysmorphic disorder
Phone: 0191 333 3300
First Contact Mental Health Clinic
We are also able to make appointments with Mental Health Practitioner, Jonathon Castling, at our Access Clinic based at Forsyth House, Darlington.
See things that First Contact Mental Health Clinic can help with
- problems with low mood or mood in general
- tearfulness and stress
- feelings of anxiety, worry or panic
- feelings or worthlessness
Phone: 01325 465 646
If you need urgent help:
NHS urgent mental health helplines are for people of all ages. You can:
- get 24-hour advice and support – for you or someone else
- speak to a mental health professional
- get advice on the best way to get help
Request an appointment at the surgery
If the services above are not suitable, you can request an appointment at the surgery.