Get help and advice online
Getting help and advice online is an easy and efficient way of contacting the surgery without the need of telephoning. You can request all your usual things such as:
- getting advice and help from your doctor
- asking about test results
- submitting blood pressure readings
- asking about sick notes
The service is for routine enquiries for help and advice and is available to submit 24/7. If we are closed when you submit your request we will look at it the next working day and respond appropriately.
Most responses back to you are the same day depending on the nature of your query. In all cases we will acknowledge receipt of your online request by the end of the next working day at the latest.
If you have an NHS login, you can use it to login during the eConsult and save time on filling in some details.
- NHS login is the same login you use for the NHS app. It's different from SystmOnline login.
- If you don't already have an NHS login, continue without it. We'll give you the option to register for one after you submit your request.
Non-urgent advice: Use our shortcuts below for some of the more common requests
We use the NHS leading online consulting system called eConsult. To find out more about eConsult you can visit their website.